Lipogaine Big 3 Premium Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo
- Combat Hair Loss Naturally.
- Best Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo.
- An array of 17 Natural Organic DHT blockers.
- NO SLS, Color Safe. For Both Men and Women.
- Help Reduce Shedding, Increase Volume & Thicken Hair.
What Are the “Big Three” Ingredients?
Instead of blending together few many different types of compounds, the makers of The makers of Lipogaine decided to focus on three. The minimalist approach makes sense.
This shampoo only contains ingredients that everyone knows are effective at combating hair loss.
- Biotin. Biotin is an essential vitamin that enhances skin cell and nail cell health. In the 1990s, researchers found that certain foods cancel out biotin. If you don’t have enough of it, your hair and nails become brittle. People who aren’t getting enough biotin regrow hair after using biotin supplements and creams.
- Castor oil. Castor oil has long been used as a natural remedy to combat hair loss and help hair grow fast. It’s antibacterial and anti fungal properties make it beneficial against folliculitis, dandruff and scalp infections, the common cause for hair loss. Caster oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, which helps increase circulation to the scalp and improve hair growth. Ricinoleic acid also helps balance scalp pH and replenish the scalp’s natural oils and undo some of the damage of harsh chemical hair products. The antioxidants in castor oil also support the keratin in hair and help make hair stronger, smoother and less frizzy.
- Emu oil. Besides fungal overgrowth and malnutrition, a third cause of hair loss is inflammation. Lots of things can cause scalp skin to become inflamed. Skin diseases, allergic reactions, and sunburns are just a few of the most common causes of scalp inflammation. Emu oil is one of the most effective naturally occurring anti-inflammatory oils known to man. The western world discovered emu oil a decade ago, but the aborigines of Australia have been using it on their skin for centuries. According to UMass Lowell, recent experiments have shown that emu oil is even better than fish oil at reducing skin inflammation.
Please follow and like us:
| Contains Ketoconazole, Saw Palmetto, Caffeine, Amu oil